Managing CRM contacts is a key part of the client management process. More so for freelancers, who rely on their clients for future business. The easiest way a contact is added to your CRM, on Latom, is when someone makes a booking with you. In this case, details like their name, email or phone no are automatically added to your CRM contacts, as a new client/contact entry. Going forward each time they make a booking with you using the same login details. You can also view details like the total no of appointments, the last appointment date, etc.
In order to add a CRM contact, please follow the below steps:
Web application (https://app.latom.in)
- Login to your account
- Click the plus sign at the top right corner of the web application, to the left of your avataar
- In the menu that pulls up, please click add contact
- Launch the latom app and navigate to the CRM section by clicking the contacts icon at the bottom left corner
- Click the Floating Action Button on this screen to launch the screen to add a contact
For each contact to be added:
- You can add a personalized contact picture
- Add three types of phone/mobile numbers
- Add three email ids
- Add a sales label to identify contact as a Lead, Client, Guest, etc
- Add an address to reach the contact
In case of any queries or inputs please get in touch with us at [email protected]
Latom.in is an all in one software solution for freelancers, counsellors, therapists, barbers, salons, consultants, doctors or gig workers. It provides for calendar and booking management, Client Management (CRM), and a platform to build your own consulting/services marketplace. We offer a web and android based solution. To know more please book a demo here.